Participation & Sponsorship
The City of Largo is looking for interactive and visual artists to exhibit their art at Art in the Park on September 8, 2018. Submit an Art in the Park Artist Application.
Be a Part of It: Largo Special Events Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exposure to thousands of local families that attend our events
- Ability to give out samples and/or coupons
- Give back to the community
Contact Special Events at 727-587-6740 Ext. 5014 or email SpecialEvents@largo.com
- Download Sponsorship Packages
Largo Recreation, Parks and Arts Department seeks to solicit event sponsorship from a variety of community organizations and businesses. However, certain categories of businesses and products are not eligible for participation at all events:
- Fitness Programs (Classes, Personal Trainers, Workout Facilities)
- Summer Day Camp Programs
- After School Programs
- Martial Arts Studios
- Performing Arts Venues
- Golf Courses
- Alcohol related products
- Cigarette/ and tobacco related products
- Adult entertainment venues
- Sponsors are permitted to handout marketing materials such as key chains, pens, business cards, and other items. No paper fliers or handouts will be permitted.
- Sponsors will stay in their allotted booth area. Soliciting in undesignated areas will result in immediate removal from the event and could prevent future sponsorship opportunities.