Residents and non-residents can purchase a recreation membership and enjoy fitness rooms, classes, and activities for the same low member price. Check out our programs page for our full class listing.
Free Member Perks
- Free game room access
- Free youth sport clinics
- Free indoor walking track
- Free select educational & enrichment classes
One great benefit to members is unlimited access to fitness rooms at any of our three recreation facilities for just $99 a year.
Memberships for Residents & Nonresidents
- Download, print, and fill out the Membership Application and bring it to one of our three facilities
- In addition to the membership form, please bring two proofs of your residency (utility bill, voter ID card, etc.)
- Memberships can also be purchased or renewed online. If you have never participated in our programs before, you can create an account by clicking on the registration tab. The first time you visit one of our facilities, you will need a photo ID and staff will verify your address and print your membership ID card.
- Largo Recreation memberships are for individuals regardless of age, we do not offer family memberships.
- To renew, one proof of residency is required. You can also renew online by logging into your account.
- Refunds can be made on membership cards for any reason within 30 days of purchase
- All three of our recreation facilities accept healthcare programs including SilverSneakers, Optum, Active and Fit, and Peerfit for many of our fitness programs. Just look for the apple icon in our catalog or on PlayLargo.com/GetFit
For questions or more information, visit Highland, Southwest or the Community Center or call 727-587-6720.
Learn more about our Business Memberships