The City of Largo Recreation, Parks & Arts Department is excited to continue to welcome back our patrons into our recreation facilities and parks. Our top priority is always to preserve the health and safety of our staff and patrons. After careful consideration, these updated guidelines will be in place, effective immediately:
- Masks are strongly encouraged, but not required, for all those entering our facilities, taking our classes, or attending our events, both indoor and outdoor.
- Staff members are required to wear a face-covering when actively working and or meeting with the public (including contractors, vendors, etc.) both indoors and outdoors.
- Social distancing is recommended in all program and event settings for any size group.
- Temperature checks are not required for the public. Childcare programming will align their policy with CDC and licensing requirements and may require temperature checks.
- Plexiglass may be removed from desks and transaction areas based on team members’ comfort and operational needs.
- Signage is posted throughout the facilities to encourage patrons to practice safe social distancing, wear masks when they are not able to social distance, wash their hands frequently, and clean commonly used surfaces (ie. fitness room equipment).
For more information on how we are playing smart and staying six feet apart, call (727)587-6720