Tennis Facilities at Highland and Southwest Rec to Reopen on May 11
City of Largo tennis courts will open back up with regular hours for play beginning Monday, May 11, 2020. The City is committed to providing a safe environment by implementing operational and facility precautions following the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). To preserve the health and safety of our community, the tennis courts will open with the following guidelines:
- Social distancing is required with 6ft separation between individuals.
- Group sizes of no larger than ten people are required.
- Players must bring their own equipment.
- Players should bring a refillable water bottle to limit the usage of water fountains.
Highland Recreation Complex (400 Highland Ave NE)
Open for drop in play from 6:30am-10pm
Largo Tennis Center located at the Southwest Recreation Complex (13120 Vonn Rd)
Open for drop-in play and leagues:
Click here to reserve a court online
Time of play will be limited to 90 minutes
Players will enter through the south gate near the tennis courts
Payments for court usage must be made with a credit/debit card. Cash will not be accepted.
- Southwest will still be closed, and restroom facilities will not be available for use.
Largo Recreation, Parks, and Arts look forward to welcoming back our loyal players. If you have any questions, please call (727)518-3125.