Learn How We're Playing Smart
Safety measures include:
- Social distancing is recommended in all program and event settings for any size group.
- Masks are required for all those entering our facilities, traveling between classrooms, and in common areas when social distancing is not possible to be maintained.
- Masks are also required for indoor and outdoor events (unless seated and consuming food or beverages) even when safe social distancing is possible to be maintained.
- Small group indoor/outdoor programs may allow masks to be removed when social distancing is possible to be maintained.
- All team members are required to wear masks in common areas, at front desks, and while serving the public. Staff members may remove masks if in their own individual workspace.
- Signage is posted throughout the facilities to remind staff and patrons to practice safe social distancing, wear masks when you are not able to social distance, wash your hands frequently, and clean commonly used surfaces (ie. fitness room equipment).
For more information on how we are playing smart and staying six feet apart, call (727)587-6720